POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Time flies : Time flies Server Time
3 Sep 2024 21:18:43 EDT (-0400)
  Time flies
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 25 Jul 2010 05:14:09
Message: <4c4c0061@news.povray.org>
In the category of "so nobody give a damn but I'm going to show you this
anyway..."

Picture on the right was taken around about the year 2000. I was 20
years old, I lived with my mother, and I was a poor broke CS student.

Picture on the left was taken around 13 minutes ago. I am 30 years old,
I live with my mother, and I'm a poor broke sys admin.

And I still have the same T-shirt, BTW...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

Attachments:
Download 'then and now.jpg' (237 KB)